Scribe is unavailable in landscape mode. Please turn to portrait mode to play Scribe. Thank you.
Get at least
Accuracy too low
First Mistake in Each Word
Accent Hints Used
Capitalization Hints Used
Slow Play Used
Inserted Out of Order
- Show Feedback Grid
- Sound Effects
How to Play Speak
- Listen to the video clip.
- Click the mic buttonor tap the space bar on your keyboard and repeat all or any part of what you heard.
- You will see 2 feedback lines everytime you record:
The top line shows feedback of your most recent recording.
The bottom line shows each word's best match so far in the current round.
In the example above, the last recording matched only the word "Yabla".
In previous recordings the first four words were matched at least once. The word "welcome" has a best match of "passable" at this point, the other words all have a "best match" so far of "good".
- The colors in your feedback represent how well you've matched and pronounced a word:
- matched with good pronunciation
- matched with passable pronunciation
- poorly pronounced
- matched with poor pronunciation
- no match, but close
- no match yet
- Your goal is to match each word, at least once, with feedback of "good" (green). When you complete this goal, you will be automatically moved forward.
- If you get stuck, you can hit the "advance" buttonand you will move forward. You must record at least once before using the advance button.
Send us Feedback!
We'd love to hear your thoughts on our new game! Please let us know what's on your mind.
Guillermina y Candelario
Un pez mágico - Part 1
|Penalty type||Penalty||# of times||Challenge|
Word Level Accuracy Data
Guillermina y Candelario — Un pez mágico - Part 1
|word||feedback||azr accu||error||azr s2t ()||goo s2t|
Microsoft Response (Lexical) With Transcript
Microsoft Response (Lexical) Without Transcript
Google Response Without Transcript
Are you sure you want to delete this comment? You will not be able to recover it.