Speak is unavailable in landscape mode. Please turn to portrait mode to play Speak. Thank you!
Get at least
Accuracy too low
First Mistake in Each Word
Accent Hints Used
Capitalization Hints Used
Slow Play Used
Inserted Out of Order
- Reveal Translation After Completion
- Show Pronunciation Feedback Grid
- Sound Effects
- Feedback Color
- Listen to the video clip.
- Click the mic button or tap the space bar on your keyboard and repeat all or any part of what you heard.
- You will see 2 feedback lines everytime you record:
The top line shows feedback of your most recent recording.
The bottom line shows each word's best match so far in the current round.
In the example above, the last recording matched only the word "Yabla".
In previous recordings the first four words were matched at least once. The word "welcome" has a best match of "passable" at this point, the other words all have a "best match" so far of "good".
- The colors in your feedback represent how well you've matched and pronounced a word:
good matched with good pronunciationpassable matched with passable pronunciationpoor matched with poor pronunciationincorrect no match, but closeno match no match yet
- Your goal is to match each word, at least once, with feedback of "good". When you complete this goal, you will be automatically moved forward.
- If you get stuck, you can hit the "skip (s)" button and you will move forward to the next question. You must record at least once before using the advance button.
|# of times
Word Level Accuracy Data
|azr s2t ()
Microsoft Response (Lexical) With Transcript
Microsoft Response (Lexical) Without Transcript
Google Response Without Transcript